How Not to Forget Items While Going On Vacation
Beach holidays are one of the most anticipated events of the year, significantly as you relax, spend quality time with your family and disconnect from the daily chaos.
However, we could not say the same about the luggage preparation. Everything can turn into a chaos of proportions when you have no idea what items are needed, what size the troller should be, or how to fit everything in one piece of luggage.
If you plan a vacation at sea in the next period, and packing your luggage gives you a headache, then you are in the right place. This article will show you how to make a list for your luggage at sea to organize yourself better and what it should contain.
Whether it’s a carry-on, carry-on, or children’s luggage, packing and organizing will be a breeze!
How Do You Make a List for the Luggage at Sea?
A complete and complex list for sea luggage will make your work easier and save you from the dilemma of “Did I forget to put something?”. Thus, you will know which products you need and if it is necessary to include a shopping session on the “To do” list.
Here are the most critical steps to go through when making your luggage list at sea:
Establishes the Main Product Categories
The most efficient method is to divide the list into categories according to the types of products and objects you need, such as:
- Accessories and footwear;
- Personal care products;
- Products strictly necessary for the beach;
- Games and entertainment;
- Necessary documents and acts.
Once you’ve determined the main categories, all that’s left is to write down what items you need for each category. This way, you make sure you haven’t missed anything. Of course, but it’s not exactly pleasant that after you’ve traveled tens, hundreds, or even thousands of kilometers, you realize that the only pair of shoes you have with you is just the one on your feet.
At the same time, depending on the period spent on vacation, you will have to calculate how many items from each category you will need. The easiest way is to decide from the beginning an outfit for each day, but also to think about the quantities of product used daily, as in the case of cosmetics, for example.
Make Sure you Have all the Products on the List
With the list in front of you, you can figure out what you already have in the house and what you need to buy. Outline your list in a word, in the notes on your phone, or if you are a more classic person, using the traditional tools, paper, and pen. Even if the list doesn’t pack all the necessary items, it will make your work significantly more accessible and help you save time and energy!
What Should the Sea Luggage Contain?
The list below is a source of inspiration and a starting point for packing for your beach holiday.
This includes the main categories to consider and the types of products needed. Of course, you can adjust it to your liking or your family’s preferences and needs to complete your holiday bag.
Here are the products you must have in your luggage for a beach holiday:
- Clothes, shoes, and accessories
- Clothing: bathing suit, shorts, long pants, tops, T-shirts, skirts, fashion dresses, pajamas, underwear, socks (if applicable), and a long-sleeved jacket.
- Footwear: beach slippers, sandals, sneakers/espadrilles.
- Accessories: sun hat, sunglasses, beach bag, hair scarf, jewelry, hair clips, and elastics.
When you have several items of clothing or shoes to buy, it is much easier to have all the stores in one place. In Veranda Mall, you can find both clothes for all tastes and budgets, at H&M, LC Waikiki, or C&A, and fashionable shoes for the summer season, at CCC and Deichmann stores.
Personal Care Products
- Body Hygiene: Shower gel, shampoo, hair conditioner, deodorant, hair brush, ear sticks, and makeup remover discs.
- Oral Hygiene: Toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss, mouthwash.
- Cosmetics: Body cream, face cream, makeup kit, shaving kit, makeup remover, perfume, absorbents, facial cleansing gel, lip balm.
- Hair Care: fixative, hair mousse, oil, gel, wax.
- Other Items: nail kit, tweezers, pocket mirror.
If you are staying in sector 2, at Veranda Mall, you have many shops with cosmetics and personal care products where you can buy what you need for your luggage at sea. At Gerovital, you have a wide range of moisturizing creams from which you can choose, and at Yves Rocher or Nala, you can find the best body hygiene products with plant ingredients. And if you want varied and quality sunscreen products, you will find them in the dm store.
Products For the Beach
- Cosmetics: cream with SPF 20, 30, or 50, tanning oil, lip balm with SPF, after-sun lotion, thermal water, insect repellent.
- Practical accessories: beach towel, beach bag, parasol, fan, mat, cool box, thermal bag, bottle opener.
- Swimming gear: swimming goggles, swim cap, water shoes.
If swimming goggles, water shoes, or other sports items are on your beach holiday luggage list, then run to Decathlon Veranda Mall. And to ensure your stock of sun protection cream is necessary for this holiday at sea, we are waiting for you in the Sephora store.
Gadgets and Other Valuable Electronics
- Essential gadgets: mobile phone, smart-watch, tablet, portable speaker.
- Accessories for gadgets: charger, external battery, headphones, adapter, selfie-stick.
- Hair electronics: hair plate, wire, dryer.
- Other electronics: eBook reader, epilator, shaver.
At Carrefour Veranda Mall, you can find the electronic products you need for a holiday at sea, from hair dryers to external batteries, portable speakers, and more!
Medicines and First Aid Products
- Medications: fever pills, headache pills, nausea/motion sickness/sea medication, anti-inflammatories, pain relievers, cough syrup.
- First aid products: plasters, bandage, disinfectant spray, cotton wool, gloves, pure alcohol, rival, hydrogen peroxide, elastic tourniquet, dressing.
Medicines should not be missing from the luggage for the seaside holiday, especially since it is no joke regarding health. At Farmacia Spring in Veranda Mall, you can find medicines for all ailments and first aid items.
Games and Entertainment For the Whole Family
- Board Games: Activity, Catan, Monopoly, Don’t worry, brother, Alias.
- Other Games: playing cards, UNO cards, Jenga
- Other Entertainment products: books, magazines, comics.
Nothing compares to a cocktail and a good book enjoyed by the sea. Whether you love detective novels or classic love stories, at Carturesți Veranda Mall, you can find books and magazines for all tastes and ages, even for the most demanding readers.